Masterclass: CO2 Management in Logistics
03. Dezember 2021, 10:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Beschreibung und Inhalte
→ This online masterclass is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
In order to meet the targets, set out in the Paris Agreement, it is essential to reduce emissions from freight transport as well. Government regulations are emerging and more and more customers expect suppliers and service providers to take CO2-emissions reduction measures. The basis for that is a profound calculation of CO2-emissions. At first glance, calculating CO2e-emissions from freight transport seems simple. But as soon as the first steps are taken, one realizes how complex this topic is. With this Masterclass we will give you a valuable overview of the different calculation methods, show you which challenges may appear and how you can overcome them. Part of the Masterclass will be two practical reports by experts who will present their experiences and be available for discussion with you. This Masterclass has an interactive structure, and you can participate via MS Teams.
- Maturity of calculation methods
- Challenges with practical examples in large corporations, medium-sized companies, logistics service providers
- Group work: What are your challenges
- Practical contribution Bosch
- Practical contribution Network for Transport Measures
- Software available so that data can be modelled
- Open moderated panel discussion, Q&A
Professor for sustainable logistics
University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart
Network for Transport Measures
Robert Bosch GmbH, Stuttgart